Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Favorites

So this is something new that I am going to do every Friday, it is going to be some of my favorite things that I am loving that week!


Let's get to it!

First is something that I am shamelessly addicted to..the FX tv series "Sons of Anarchy". If you've never heard of it, get on Netflix and start season one NOW! (Or watch it online here, if online watching is your poison: SAMCRO)

You will love it. We watched Seasons 1 & 2 on Netflix in a matter of days, and then I was so anxious for Season 3 that I BEGGED and PLEADED with Jon to buy Season 3 on Amazon. FYI, Season 3 comes to Netflix the beginning of August...but I just couldn't wait that long.

The time to get caught up is now, because Season 4 starts on FX in September. Eeeek.
Basically it is a tv show about a motorcycle club, most of who are felons; and their relationships.
If my riveting plot synopsis doesn't get you; maybe this will....meet Jax, the main character of Sons of Anarchy. Usually I am not a fan of long hair..I prefer NO hair (think Jason Statham, Bruce Willis, my husband); but Jax works it. ;)




Let's not completely switch gears...yet! Tell me what you know about these fellas?

Yes, that is the NKOTBSB (New Kids on The Block/Backstreet Boys)

Depending on your gender...and the year you were born; I am sure one of these guys made you swoon at some time or another.

For me?! I call first from the left (Donnie Wahlberg), and fourth from the left (Nick Carter). I grew up on the BSB (I am a little too young for the NKOTB), and I have always been a pretty intense fan. My Dad took me to see them when I was 14..and guess what?!

I AM GOING TO SEE THEM ALL IN CONCERT TOMORROW! 
(Sorry, I usually have a strict no sentence in caps rule, but I can't help it!)

N.C. and D.W....I will see you tomorrow. Sa-woon.


Alright, switching gears...look at this puppy!! Sqeeeeeal. I love puppies..all puppies, big and small; short and tall; white and brown...you get the idea. This little gal is a Chihuahua, which will be my next puppy. (Light years from now if Jon has his way.)

Seriously cute.



Now I mentioned earlier that FIRST birthday party planning for Goose is in full swing, and a lot of days I think about it ALL the time.

Isn't this cupcake tier lovely!? I would love to have one of these for the cupcakes...but the almost 100.00 dollar price tag makes it a non contender.


The party theme is "Vintage Nursery Rhymes" (Spoiler Alert!!), and a lot of the decorations are Red and White Gingham.

Would it be ridiculous of me to track some of these down!? I seriously am in love, and they would just be so perfect. I am thinking I could wear a flowy white sundress, or even a white flowy top and jean capris.

No worries that the party is outside at a park...I can kick 'em off, right?

Someone, please, find these for me! Size 7.5. ;)

And the last thing that I am really loving this week?! Party decoration Pom Poms. These things are just so cute. I am thinking that I need some in Red/White/Dk Blue for the party. Does anyone know how to make these?! Or can direct me towards a Pom Pom tutorial?!


Alright, I hope that you enjoy my favorites of the week.

Now it's time for you to tell me, were you a NKOTB or BSB fan?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Note