Saturday, August 27, 2011

Friday Favorites ... Just a Day Late

So sorry for kicking this weeks Friday Favorites off a day late! We were pretty busy yesterday...took the kids to the park, got Jon from work, had dinner together at Chili's, etc. :)

I guess we can just call this Saturday Favorites...but don't count on this happening often.

Let's get this party started!

I have grown to seriously LOVE Delphinium Flowers. They come in a million colors, and I just think they're beautiful!

For the longest time I thought it was one flower per stem, I had no idea this is what they looked like!

 Here is an Orange Delphinium Headband that is available in our shop.

Sa-woon over this image from Christina Evans Photography, right?!




Love this little box that allows me to watch tv shows whenever I want.


Who doesn't love a DVR?!

The newest L&O, Law & Order: UK...it's surprisingly so good.

What is better an L&O? L&O with accents. ;)

 Keeping with the movie theme..I love Redboxes! They are simply genius.

However, have any of you ever seen one this nice? All of ours are just a "red box".

 I grew up on these ladies, and I love them all! ...No, not the Golden Girls.

 The Disney Princesses!

Need a run down? Jasmine, Mulan, Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Ariel, and Belle.


 Ariel has always been my very favorite Princess...I used to pretend to be her when I was little. But now, she has a tight race with this awesome lady:

Disneys "Tangled", Rapunzel!


For real, if you have not seen this movie, DO IT. It is awesome.

I am dying to get the kids an outdoor play set...I am hoping that the family will all chip in for the kids Christmas/Birthdays so that we can get them one!

However, I doubt they will chip in enough for this amazing play set from Play Mor! Seriously, isn't that incredible?!
Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach!

I love the beach. I love SC. I love Myrtle Beach. And as long as the heifer Hurricane Irene leaves it standing, we will be there in a few short weeks!

I love Birds. I think they're beautiful, and graceful. That doesn't mean I want to OWN a bird, because I think in houses they're gross (NO offense!), but I love watching them in the wild.

Isn't she sweet?! Er, tweet? :P

Oh, I could look at a Rainbow forever.

This picure looks kind of fake, but I couldn't resist it. It has a barn, trees, and a rainbow...what could be better?
 Rounding out this week, is Waterfalls. I love looking at them, and listening to them.


Well, that is all for this week. See you soon for the next Sunday Blog Feature...we are getting close to wrapping that up, and then I will have to find another riveting topic...any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Note