Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cr o c h e t.H a l o s - Making Them My Own

Have you seen these things?! They are seriously the CUTEST things for photography props, and well; for any little one to wear!

They are soft, comfortable, and are versatile enough to wear all of the time.

I instantly fell in love with them.

There is a fine line between loving an item and creating your version; and a copy cat. The latter of which I never want to be.

In all honesty, I have no idea how others that make these sweet little Halo's make them; all I know is how I create them.

Of course, mine DO look different than others on the market, and I am not quite ready to give away all of my secrets...but, I do have one amazing stand out factor to mine; they have elastic backs.

Most of the Halo's on the market either are closed and don't have much stretch room (so you have to order a specific size), or they have 4-5" long "tails" on the back to tie them. (Can you imagine how hard that could be on a newborn?!)

The **new** Crochet Halo's from Nesto are ordered in any size that you need (NB-XL), and then since they are yarn and don't give very much...the elastic that we use offers 2-3" additional inches so that the headband can be worn for a much longer time period.

I know, I know...I am a headband genius. :P

Here are some of my newest lovely creations:





These ARE available in the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Note