Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What is New

We have had a busy last few days...by we I mean my family, not Nesto. ;)
My big sister and sweet little nephews are here for the next 1.5 weeks, and we have been spending a lot of time with them. (The Caribbean living sister)

We are going to the Beach with them, and my Mama next week; I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am about that.

I took my kids to the Lake this past week (Jon was in Boston on business) with one of my best friends, and we had a BLAST being near the water. It was Baby Goose's first time in the sand, and she LOVED it!

So, my goal for Nesto is to have all of my current orders/orders placed before July 3rd finished and shipped before I leave. ;)

I have been in the process of re vamping the site/s a little bit. Getting rid of item/s that aren't best sellers, or don't get many views; and really creating a lot of new item/s. I am so excited with the direction that Nesto is going, and I really hope and pray that it continues to thrive.

Here are just a few new listings/items that I am working on (all are or will be available on Etsy by tomorrow night):


I love how dainty this chain is and it has just the right amount of sparkle.

So perfect with a white tank, or a little black dress.


I am SO in love with this fabric, and I hate that it is limited! Better get these while you can!



So, I haven't listed this Lavender Lovely yet, but it is going to be a part of the "Bitty Bloom Starter Collection", which I am SO excited to offer.
You can choose ANY colors. They will come in sets (4, 6, 8), on Bitty Bands, and with your choice of White Pearls or Swarovski Crystals (shown). They are PERFECT for getting your headband collection started. Plus, they are just so cute.

In other news, I also ordered NEW business cards! I cannot wait to receive them! Make sure to place an order so that you will get to see the new design! :)

Well, I need to go clean the house. Stay tuned for "Anastasia Turns ONE" party planning posts in the near future.

For my Blogging fans, this code will get you 20% off today/tomorrow only, "BLOG2029"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Note