Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Items 6/16

First off, I have to say that today my youngest nephew turns 7 months old! Where does the time go!? I FINALLY get to meet him next week, and excited doesn't even begin to describe how I feel. (My older sister and her beautiful family live in the Carribbean. Jealous? I am.)

I got around to getting some new item/s created, and listed on Etsy. Now I have to find the time to list them on the site that my husband so painstakingly lovingly helped me create! I love having my own site; it allows me to change so many options. But I still like having an Etsy for search reasons, and traffic flow.

Here are a few new listings (that also hit my favorites list):


Let's talk about why I love that...because I LOVE Royal Blue, and I LOVE Peacock Feathers.

I used to have two Peacocks growing up, a male and female. Fantastic birds!
And I am reaaaally digging my new frame, I got it here!

Here is another new listing:

I love this because it literally can be worn with ANYthing.

Have I mentioned that I got a new toy?!

I got a new Sewing Machine a few weeks back, and man, do I love it. I haven't really sewn much since high school (I took Sewing for a few years), but I have picked it right back up.

Here is my second creation that I made with the new guy:

Not too bad, huh?

And one more thing that I would like to show off....a custom order for two Batman capes! 

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, BATMAN!

And that is what I will leave you with, today. 

<3 Mama Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Note