Friday, October 28, 2011

And The Winners Are......


First of all I want to say thank you again, from the bottom of my heart for making NOMC have an amazing first year! I am so thankful for each and everyone of you, and I am excited to see what the following years have in store for us! :D
And a big thank you to my husband for designing me my own randomizer that I used to chose the winners. He's awesome!
Now on to the good part...winners are in order of the prizes. Remember to contact your sponsor via FB to make sure that you claim your prize. All prizes not claimed in 48 hours will be forfeited, and there will be a re-draw.

1. Apple Cozy Trio from Sam's Crochet
Annie Bleur

2. 20.00 GC to BDD
Alia

3. Pinback Button Set ftom SoloCosmo
Carmen Dempsey

4. 10.00 GC to Bonita Bellita
Kristy

5. Two Headbands from Lil Hiccups Boutique
Melanie Flett

6. Headband from Karrington's Kreations
Elyse De Jong

7. Crochet Hat from All That In A Hat
Sarah

8. Sheep Softie from Dunlap Love
Kim Herman

9. Autumn Bliss Hat from Sassy Yarn Barn
Erica E

10. 15.00 Goodie Bag from Neisha's Blue
Cori

11. Earrings from JulyLaMoon
Andrea Couts

12. Organic Bloom Frame from Christina Evans Photography
Cassi Curry

13. 25.00 GC to NOMC
Ashley Nelson





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Note